Thanks from Jake!
We’re looking to share our experiences and real-world advice with you about fostering dogs. It’s currently infrequent and out of the blue – just like the call to look after a new foster dog.
To give you an idea of what to look out for after sharing your email address with us:
What this email list is not about
- spamming you daily
- sharing your info with third parties
- hacking the system to get a cute dog you want
- specific training techniques – we’re not dog trainers, just happy to share our experience
- staying in your comfort zone
- living the status-quo
- ranting about animal rights
- cats – (Grady’s allergic)
What this community is about
- creating a network for people interested in fostering dogs
- education so you don’t need to repeat rookie mistakes
- looking at dog ownership in an unconventional way
- sharing fun dog photos
- living a full life with dogs and freedom too
- doing the right thing for animals in need
- lightening the load for animal rescues
- saving dogs and having fun
We’re so happy you’re here and are excited to share what we’re up to!
Your friends at Foster Dog Life
ps. If this was a mistake and you don’t actually want to find out what it’s like to foster a dog, feel free to unsubscribe here at any time.